Served as Illinois counsel to a Midwest corporation for its $90,000,000+ acquisition loan and working capital credit facility for the purchase from Royal Dutch Shell and operation of 124 Chicagoland Shell franchised gasoline stations and convenience stores. On Martin’s counsel, advice and introduction the financing was accomplished through J.P. Morgan Chase Bank, N.A. The financing was fairly complex consisting of a term loan and a revolving loan of comparable amounts with accommodations for a proportionate swingline loan and protective advances of lesser amounts along with a letter of credit capacity.
Represented financial institutions in secured lending transactions concerning
- $7,000,000 construction mortgage loan for a residential builder.
- $5,600,000 mortgage-backed construction end-loan for a residential builder.
- $4,700,000 credit facility and term loan for acquisition and relocation of the manufacturing facility of a Chicago manufacturing entity.
- $4,500,000 revolving credit facility for a Midwest manufacturing entity.
- $4,200,000 revolving credit facility for a Chicago-based residential builder.
- $4,000,000 revolving credit facility for a Chicago-based multi-restaurant operator.
- $3,000,000 revolving credit facility with a master international letter of credit agreement for a Midwest automotive dealership’s import and sale of motorcycles.
- $2,475,000 commercial real estate acquisition loan to local real estate developer.
- $1,100,000 loan facility for borrower’s restructuring and recapitalization of a northern Illinois manufacturing entity.
- $1,050,000 commercial warehousing mortgaged-backed recapitalization/debt restructuring loan.
- $1,030,000 restructured business/residential mortgage loan.
Represented financial institutions in their secured creditor litigation in the state circuit courts of Cook and Lake Counties, Illinois concerning
- $2,942,379 asset-backed commercial loan foreclosure.
- $2,475,000 mortgage-backed real estate acquisition loan foreclosure and loan sale.
- $937,000 asset-backed commercial loan foreclosure and private asset sale.
- $900,000 mortgaged-backed commercial loan foreclosure.
- $329,366 asset-backed commercial loan foreclosure and private asset sale.
- $267,485 commercial loan foreclosure and bankruptcy reaffirmation settlement.
- $220,000 mortgage-backed commercial loan deed-in-lieu settlement and private sale.
Learn More: About Martin Schultz | Why Martin A. Schultz & Associates