- Represented a privately owned manufacturer of commercial binding equipment in the negotiation and strategic purchase of (i) all of the assets of the graphic arts binding business of Stanley-Bostitch, Inc. and (ii) all of the assets of the ISP Stitching & Bindery Products division of the Canadian manufacturer Samuel Strapping Systems Inc.
- Represented the privately owned manufacturer and distributor of barcode products in its strategic purchase of all the inventory control labeling business from an east coast subsidiary of Tyco Electronics Corporation.
- Represented a privately owned Chicago-based consumer finance company in the sub-prime auto loan finance business in the negotiation, documentation and closing of the sale of its business to a Chicago-based private equity group.
- Represented the privately owned Chicago-based industrial container distributor in the negotiation, documentation and closing of the sale of all of its assets to a regional industrial container manufacturing enterprise.
- Represented the sole shareholder of a sub-s corporation in the stock sale of his company to a minority owned joint venture consisting of management and private investors.
- Represented a privately owned entity in the sale of its wholly-owned SEC registered securities broker-dealer subsidiary to a Chicago-based financial securities firm.
Learn More: About Martin Schultz | Why Martin A. Schultz & Associates