License and Association
Martin A. Schultz is licensed to practice law in the State of Illinois and he is a member of the Chicago Bar Association.
- Martin A Schultz & Associates (1991 to present)
- Larger Chicago Law Firms
- Equity partner of Bell, Boyd & Lloyd (1990-1991)
Bell, Boyd & Lloyd merged into K&L Gates LLP on March 1, 2009.
- Associate attorney with Bell, Boyd & Lloyd (1987-1989), Boodell, Sears, Giambalvo & Crowley (1986-1987) which merged into Bell, Boyd & Lloyd in August of 1987, Rudnick & Wolfe (1985) and Winston & Strawn (1981-1984).
- Economist, Chicago Board of Trade (1978-1981)
Member on the team that created the financial futures contracts for the two-year and ten-year Treasury Notes, Domestic and Eurodollar Certificates of Deposit, Municipal Bonds, U.S. Stock Market index and five industry aligned stock indexes and managed the 30-year Treasury Bond, GNMA-CDR (Government National. Mortgage Association Collateralized Depositary Receipt) and 30-day Commercial Paper futures contracts.
- Staff, Office of the Special Trade Representative of The Executive Office of the President of the United States of America (1975-1977)
Involved in the development of the U.S. Trade Negotiation Information System for the Tokyo Round of the General Agreement on Trade and Tariffs.
JD. The John Marshall Law School, Chicago, IL (1981). In 2019 JMLS merged with the University of Illinois at Chicago, becoming the University of Illinois Chicago School of Law.
MBA. The George Washington University, Washington, D.C. (1976) (Scottish Rite Scholar and Graduate Teaching Fellow). Major – International Business.
BA. Tulane University, New Orleans, LA (1974). Economics and Political Science majors and International Relations Certificate.